Conqueror is pleased to announce that its agent in Constanta Romania, Europrim Shipping, has obtained the full AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) Certificate
Following the successful ISO 9000:2001 certificate granted last year by IQNet, Europrim Shipping has joined another elite group becoming just the 62nd Romanian Authorized Economic Operator (AEO), thus confirming once again the leading position of their group within the Romanian freight forwarding market.
In order to be awarded this internationally recognised certificate, companies must demonstrate that they operate in accordance with customs compliance, appropriate record keeping, solvency and security and safety standards. During the 6 months of auditing, Europrim successfully complied with all the Customs Authority inspections and audits including the required financial standing, application of suitable management and operational procedures as well as fruitful meetings with personnel and physical inspection of their operated depots and workplaces.
The benefits of this accreditation on both Europrim and its partners cannot be emphasized enough.
- Easier admittance to customs simplifications
- Prior notification when, as a result of security and safety risk analysis, the consignment has been selected for further physical control.
- Reduced data set for entry and exit summary declarations.
- Fewer physical and document-based controls.
- Priority treatment of consignments if selected for control.
- Choice of the place of controls.
- Recognized as a secure and safe business partner.
- Improved relations with Customs.
- Improved relations and acknowledgement by other government authorities
Conqueror would like to congratulate Europrim on this achievement and invite all members with shipments in Constanta to get in touch with the team.