Conqueror’s media partnership with GlobeNewswire will greatly help to boost the online visibility of the logistics network
Conqueror Freight Network- the largest exclusive logistics network on the globe, has teamed up with GlobeNewswire. GlobeNewswire is one of the world’s largest news distribution networks publishing real-time news releases from international brands. They drive brand awareness and generate media coverage with targeted news distribution to media and consumers worldwide.
GlobeNewswire specializes in the distribution of corporate Press Releases, financial disclosures, and multimedia content to media, investors, and consumers worldwide. Presently, they are covering over 130 countries in 35+ languages.
To quote Antonio Torres, the President and Founder of Conqueror Freight Network, “As the largest exclusive freight network, Conqueror, will surely benefit from this strategic media partnership. This media cooperation will allow us to have widespread visibility worldwide and eventually help us further extend the outreach of our network.”
Click on this link to check out the website of GlobeNewswire.
Conqueror members can download the certificate from the Members Area of the website
Conqueror Freight Network is presently offering an online certificate that corroborates the membership of the network agents. They have made available this online certificate to provide better accessibility to the network’s intranet from where members can obtain the soft copy of this certification. Precisely for this reason, Conqueror’s IT team has put together a new section in their intranet. The online certification also comes with the date when the network accepted the member.
In the words of Conqueror President and Founder Antonio Torres, “As the largest exclusive freight network of the world, we only accept the most professional, reliable and financially solvent companies to our network who need to pass a rigorous selection process. With this certificate, our members will be able to confirm their expertise and competence that allowed them to become a part of our network. Furthermore, this official certificate of membership forms a part of our digitization endeavours that facilitate every aspect of our member’s work.
Conqueror members can download and print the soft copy of this document from the Members Area. They just have to access Conqueror’s intranet, and click on the “Certificate” tab and download it from the Dashboard.
“My job is to make sure that the number of Conqueror agents keeps growing steadily so as to provide our members with coverage in all the major cities/ports around the world.”
This week we interviewed Anibal del Diego, Conqueror’s Membership Development Coordinator. Anibal is responsible for conducting extensive research about the applicants before recruiting the most reliable and capable independent freight forwarders.
Moreover, his other task consists of finding new sales leads and selecting reliable forwarders as Conqueror members. Before joining Conqueror, Anibal gained years of experience in the Sales and Customer Service department. His experience with multinationals gave him a thorough idea of objective-driven performance to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction. Additionally, Anibal’s social interaction skills allow him to offer an affirmative and determined approach to Conqueror’s customer relationship management.
Q. We would like to know a bit about your experience at Conqueror Freight Network.
A. The time I have spent with my wonderful team at Conqueror has been extremely satisfying. We have a small team with a close bonding and working with them is a productive and pleasant experience. Over the years we have been working together to resolve our customer’s problems and think up the most innovative solutions. Most importantly, Conqueror has taught me a great deal about client communication, client research, and enrolling new agents for even greater network coverage.
Q. Tell us about your job. Do you find your everyday tasks interesting?
A. My daily tasks are both engaging and demanding at the same time. My primary job is to conduct thorough research about the companies of the applicants to determine their reliability. As you know, we only accept dependable and financially secure members to ensure a safe work environment for all our members.
Additionally, being the Membership Development Coordinator, I am the first person our members contact before making it to the network. Lastly, I also need to contact potential members and tell them about how Conqueror can help them with business expansion. I make sure that the number of Conqueror members keeps growing so as to cover all the major cities/ports around the world.
Q. What is the best part about working at Conqueror?
A. The warm and friendly work environment allows us to be creative and experiment with new approaches in every aspect of my job. Moreover, my teammates as well as the management are very encouraging and supportive. I can say that over the years, our team has become like a family. In spite of all the challenges I face in the course of my work, I enjoy solving problems and testing new tactics to further the interests of both members and our network. The dynamic office ambience greatly enhances my productivity. Together with my colleagues, we form part of a very close-knit group that works toward helping our agents and enabling them to globalize their business and augment their ROI.
Q. What is the most difficult aspect of your job?
A. Communication with members from so many linguistic and cultural backgrounds can be a very exacting task. Nevertheless, my experience in client servicing allows me to carry out this task proficiently.
Q. What were the starting years of Conqueror like?
A. Conqueror Freight Network was formed 10 years back in January 2011. Since then we have been helping independent freight forwarders from around the world to effectively compete against the largest multinationals of this sector. The sole objective of our network was to give the small and mid-sized logistics companies a platform to increase their share of businesses.
To begin with, we had 50 members from 33 countries. However, with time we have established ourselves as the largest exclusive freight forwarding network in the globe with over 260 members from 136 countries. Regardless of the multiple challenges this sector has been facing since our pandemic, we were able to maintain our network standards, expand our member base, and offer them all the means to grow their businesses.
“Transparency, creativity, and the know-how to deal with difficult situations – these are some of the qualities I have inculcated during my career. I strongly believe that clear communication, honesty, and the means we provide to help freight forwarders compete with the largest players are the three things that are helping our network to grow.
Q. How did you celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Conqueror?
A. We put together a very touching video for members to watch during the Virtual Meeting. Here we compiled the best moments of the network along these years. It was really exciting, since all of us gave ideas to make it and the final video where the entire Conqueror team congratulates the members was not only affecting but also was very funny. It was a special moment when we felt a strong sense of team spirit. We all were very proud of the network! After the Meeting, we had a small party with some snacks to celebrate this occasion.
Q. What do you think are the biggest benefits of Conqueror in terms of sales?
A. The greatest financial advantage for our agents is undoubtedly Conqueror’s Referral Programme. The members need to suggest to us the names of a reliable forwarder in cities that are vacant at the moment. In case the recommended company becomes a network member, the referring agents get a 25% discount on their upcoming membership fee. They can avail of a maximum of 4 discounts of 25% every year. This implies the chance of paying zero membership fee in the next year! Moreover, members wanting territorial exclusivity in more than one city are required to pay just 50% of the membership fee for every additional branch.
Q. What is the most important objective of the sales team?
A. The principal task of the sales team is to increase the coverage of our network. To achieve this, Conqueror’s PR and Marketing team conduct several promotional campaigns. They contact the leading freight forwarders in every city who have the professionalism to make it to our network. Moreover, we are not searching for the largest forwarder with the largest business volume. What we want are trustworthy, well-managed, and financially solvent forwarders with considerable business volume and sound credit history. This way all our members can rest assured that they are dealing only with the most reputed and dependable partners.
Q. What are the values that motivate you?
A. Transparency, creativity, and the know-how to deal with difficult situations and make the right decision- these are some of the qualities I have inculcated during my career. I strongly believe that clear communication, honesty, and the means we provide to help independent freight forwarders compete with the largest players are the three things that are helping our network to grow.
I feel that in the last 10 years we have been able to convince our members that we care for them and our main objective is to help them grow. Being customer-focused rather than competitor-focussed, allows us to be more pioneering and has greatly contributed to our expansion. A satisfied customer means a lot for our business. My objective is to keep ensuring that the agents get what they are looking for.